Friday, September 10, 2010

BRODIAC MAKES MIXTAPES (DMCA FUCKERS)

So I'm not sure why a mix that I made myself and that can be legally hosted at 8tracks gets a DMCA takedown when...
[rage]
WE ARE BLATANTLY AND ILLEGALLY SHARING/HOSTING FULL ALBUMS OF OTHER ARTISTS ALBUMS ABOVE AND BELOW THIS POST AND EVERYWHERE ELSE ON THE FUCKING SITE WHAT THE FUCK
[/rage]
anyway, go here if you wanna hear this it's alright. I'd re-host and contest it and shit but honestly who is actually going to download this anyway. 


This is my first mix that I have ever uploaded to the internet! Depending on if anyone actually bothers to download this I might make another. It's only 8 songs, mostly taken from shit I have posted here. You can download it here {link now removed, as if you gave a shit enough about random playlists I make anyway} or I also put it on 8tracks, so you could listen to it there if you wanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment