Friday, March 18, 2011

MONOGOLD / THE SOFTEST GLOW / 2011


"Monogold is a 3 piece hailing from Brooklyn, NY. Their DIY approach to music has enabled them to self record and produce their own sound in their personal studio. Their most recent release and first full-length album is 2011’s “The Softest Glow”. Their 2009 EP, “We Animals”, continues to receive rave reviews from blogs and magazines throughout the US and abroad."

I didn't know what to expect when I found this gem but after listening to the second track Spirit or Something I knew this was a diamond in the ruffffffffffff
I feel like I'm hanging out in the forest with my deer pals, smoking bowls and exploring mother nature. I mean.. look at the damn album art.

forest animals

2 comments:

  1. glad to see this album posted on here..really good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so good. one of my favourites right now.

    ReplyDelete