Sunday, March 20, 2011

Various Artists / Perfection - Mixtape / 2011


I never really got to introduce myself on here so I'll make this quick- My name is Paul and on my free time, I like compiling mixtapes. I'm a fan of anything and everything that appeals to my ears. Whether it's pop or indie (and it's many subcategories), if it sounds good, it's going on my mixtape. "Perfection" is my most recent compilation and is filled with indie, pop, folk and lo-fi tunes. Check out the tracklist after the jump. 

If you're musically adventurous, give it a try.


TRACKLIST:
  1. The Knocks - Can’t Hurry Love (feat. Alex Winston)
  2. Heypenny - Oh No
  3. Bosco Delrey - Explelled Spelled Expelled
  4. Craft Spells - Scandinavian Crush
  5. The Crookes - Just Like Dreamers
  6. Young Liars - Navigator Island
  7. The Strokes - Machu Picchu
  8. Telekinesis - Please Ask for Help
  9. Crystal Stilts - Through the Floor
  10. Mock Orange - Roll Your Eyes
  11. The Dogs - July 4th
  12. Brown Recluse - Golden Sun
  13. Monogold - Segue
  14. Therapies Son - Rose Red Rose
  15. Sin Fang - Always Everything
  16. The Pains of Being Pure at Heart - The Body
  17. Die Jungen - In the End
  18. Sparkadia - Love Less Love
  19. Gardens & Villa - Black Hills
  20. Acrylics - Counting Sheep
  21. Oh Land - Perfection
  22. O’Death - Bugs
  23. Herzfeld Orchestra - Silver Lining
  24. Snow Caps - Beauty and the Beauty

2 comments: